Monday, June 9, 2014

Can an Arab Christian Love Israel? – News from Jerusalem


“When I was eleven years old, my mother, who had been quite ill, was miraculously healed by the Lord and came to know Him in a real way. My father and I also gave our lives to the Lord at that time. I was attending a Catholic school in Bethlehem, as it was a good school. I was a ‘child of the Intifada’. We were taught that the Jews and the Israelis especially were our enemies and that we should hate them, that Jesus was a Palestinian, etc. After I came to know the Lord in a real way, I started to read the Bible for the very first time and was shocked to discover that it was all Jewish! I couldn’t wait to tell that information to my religion teacher at school. I tried to approach it in a casual way, so I asked him, ‘What was Mary before she became Catholic?’ ‘She was always Catholic,’ my teacher replied emphatically.
http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelnews/can-an-arab-christian-love-israel/

No comments: