Sunday, July 13, 2014

Reconciliation in Chaos – News from Jerusalem


It was way back in 1975 when I came to know the Lord, having made the amazing discovery that ‘Christianity” was not a religion, but a real relationship and friendship with the Lord Himself; that Jesus (Yeshua) was actually the Messiah that God had promised to the Jewish people so many centuries ago; and that as a Jewish person, I did not become part of another ‘religion’, because it was all Jewish anyway! Then I learned the equally astonishing news that God actually loved the Jewish people; that it was a miracle of His grace alone that we had survived as a people at all after hundreds of years of dispersion across the face of the globe; and that it was by His hand that we had become a nation again after 2000 years. In 1976, at His direction, I moved to Israel and in 1977 He called me to serve Him full time. In the years that followed, I had many adventures in His service and experienced His faithfulness and the greatness of His love for people countless times and in countless ways.
http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelnews/love-thy-arab-neighbor/

No comments: